- ISBN: 9781476735115 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1476735115 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781476733951 (trade pbk.)
- ISBN: 1476733953 (trade pbk.)
- Physical Description: 508 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2013.
|Summary, etc.:|| In a ruined and toxic landscape, a community exists in a giant silo underground, hundreds of stories deep. In a society full of regulations meant to protect the community, Sheriff Holston, unexpectedly breaks the greatest taboo of all: he asks to go outside. An unlikely candidate is appointed to replace him: Juliette, a mechanic with no training in law, whose special knack is fixing machines. Now Juliette is about to be entrusted with fixing her silo, and she will soon learn just how badly her world is broken....
- 13 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 2 copies at Hamilton-Wenham Public Library.
1 current hold with 16 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Hamilton-Wenham Public Library||Quick Picks (Text)||Display||Available||-|
|Hamilton-Wenham Public Library||SF/ HOWEY (Text)||Science Fiction||Available||-|
Search for related items by subject
Underground areas >
Civilization, Subterranean > Fiction.
Sheriffs > Fiction.
Revolutions > Fiction.