- ISBN: 9781410446947 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1410446948 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 627 p. (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print ed.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, 2012.
|Summary, etc.:|| When his 14-year-old son is charged with the murder of a fellow student, assistant district attorney Andy Barber is torn between loyalty and justice as facts come to light that lead him to question how well he knows his own son.
- 18 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Hamilton-Wenham Public Library.
0 current holds with 21 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Hamilton-Wenham Public Library||LP/ Fic. LANDAY (Text)||Large Print||Checked out||08/26/2015|
Search for related items by subject
Public prosecutors >
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Massachusetts > Fiction.
Large type books.