Secrets of the garden : food chains and the food web in our backyard / Kathleen Weidner Zoehfeld ; illustrated by Priscilla Lamont.
- ISBN: 9780517709900 (trade)
- ISBN: 0517709902 (trade)
- ISBN: 9780517709917 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0517709910 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2012.
|Summary, etc.:|| Depicts a family of four who make their garden their summer home as they prepare the soil, plant seeds, water the garden, and watch for a harvest of vegetables.
- 19 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 1 copy at Hamilton-Wenham Public Library.
0 current holds with 19 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Hamilton-Wenham Public Library||JJ ZOE (Text)||Children's Picture Book||Available||-|
Search for related items by subject
Gardening > Fiction.
Food chains (Ecology) > Fiction.