American grown : the story of the White House kitchen garden and gardens across America / Michelle Obama.
- ISBN: 9780307956026 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0307956024 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 271 p. : col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Crown Publishers, 2012.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| A sumptuously photographed guide by the first lady describes how her daughters and she planted a vegetable garden on the White House's South Lawn as part of an initiative to raise awareness about childhood obesity, in a reference that shares gardening tips, recipes and advice for making healthier food choices.
- 23 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 1 copy at Hamilton-Wenham Public Library.
0 current holds with 23 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Hamilton-Wenham Public Library||635.09753 OBA (Text)||Non-Fiction||Available||-|
Search for related items by subject
White House Gardens (Washington, D.C.)
Kitchen gardens > Washington (D.C.)
Gardens > Washington (D.C.)
Gardening > United States.
Food habits > United States.