- ISBN: 9780312641894 (hardback)
- ISBN: 0312641893 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 390 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Feiwel & Friends, 2012.
|Summary, etc.:|| As plague ravages the overcrowded Earth, observed by a ruthless lunar people, Cinder, a gifted mechanic and cyborg, becomes involved with handsome Prince Kai and must uncover secrets about her past in order to protect the world in this futuristic take on the Cinderella story.
- 13 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 1 copy at Hamilton-Wenham Public Library.
4 current holds with 27 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Hamilton-Wenham Public Library||Y MEY (Text)||Young Adult/Teen Fiction||Available||-|
Search for related items by subject
Cyborgs > Fiction.
Stepfamilies > Fiction.
Social classes > Fiction.
Extraterrestrial beings > Fiction.