The world without fish / Mark Kurlansky ; illustrations by Frank Stockton.
- ISBN: 9780761156079 (hc) :
- ISBN: 0761156070 (hc) :
- ISBN: 9780761185000 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0761185003 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 183 pages : color illustrations, 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Workman Publishing Company, Inc., c2011.
|Summary, etc.:|| The alarming true story of what's happening to the fish, the oceans and our environment. It tells how and why the fish we most commonly eat, including tuna, salmon, cod and swordfish, could become extinct within fifty years. It is a call to action. With its focus on supporting sustainable fishing it shows how from little steps to big kids and -- and must make a difference.
- 9 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 1 copy at Hamilton-Wenham Public Library.
0 current holds with 9 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Hamilton-Wenham Public Library||Y 333.95 KUR (Text)||Young Adult/Teen Non-Fiction||Available||-|
Search for related items by subject
Fishes > Effect of human beings on
Bottom fishing > Environmental aspects.
Water > Pollution
Global warming > Environmental aspects