Miss Fox's class goes green / Eileen Spinelli ; illustrated by Anne Kennedy.
- ISBN: 9780807551660 (hc : recycled paper)
- ISBN: 080755166X (hc : recycled paper)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 27 cm.
- Publisher: Morton Grove, Ill. : Albert Whitman, c2009.
|Summary, etc.:|| The students in Miss Fox's class lead their school in making choices to help keep the planet healthy, such as turning off lights when leaving a room, taking shorter showers, and using cloth bags instead of plastic ones.
|Target Audience Note:|| 004-008.
- 17 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 1 copy at Hamilton-Wenham Public Library.
0 current holds with 18 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Hamilton-Wenham Public Library||JJ SPI (Text)||Children's Picture Book||Available||-|
Search for related items by subject
Environmental protection >
Green movement > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction
Animals > Juvenile fiction
Environmental protection > Fiction
Green movement > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction
Animals > Fiction